High Purity Titanium Diboride Powders
AdValue Technology offers Titanium Diboride Powders, which have some unique properties and features:
- Density: ≥4.45g/cm3
- Melting Point: 2980°C
- Micro Hardness: 34Gpa
- Coefficient of Heat Expansion: 8.1 * 10-6m/m.k
- Coefficient of Heat Conductivity: 25J/m.s.k
- Electrical Resistivity: 14.4 µ Ω.cm
- Temperature of Anti-Oxidation (in air): 1000°C
- Chemical inert in HCI and HF acid solution
Some typical applications of Titanium Diboride Powders include:
- Electricity conductive ceramics materials.
- Ceramics cutting tools and die.
- Composite ceramics materials.
- Cathodic coating materials and flexible PTC materials.
- PTC heating ceramic materials and flexible PTC materials.
- Good reinforcer for metals such as alumina, iron, copper.
AdValue Technology offers two grades of Titanium Diboride Powders:
|Item||Premium Products||First Grade|
|Average Particle Size (D50)||1~100µm (can be custom designed)|
Please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: 1-520-514-1100 to discuss about your application and the needs of Titanium Diboride powders.
No minimum quantity requirement
$15.00 handling fee for orders less than $100.00 prior to shipping
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom products