Ceramic Membranes for Optimal Separation
What We Offer
- High quality Ceramic Membranes and Carriers with extreme homogeneity and narrow pore size distribution in the range of 0.1~2.0µm
- Dense ceramic membranes for gas separation and gas lines.
- Coated ceramic ultra-/nano filtration membranes for ranges under 0.1µm
- Optimal tolerances and smooth surface finish
- Innovative sealing technology that eliminates polymeric seals.
- Translucent production possible.
Our ceramic membranes and carriers are developed for the optimal separation of a wide range of fluids and gases. Application areas include:
- Paper and Pulp
- Drinking Water
- Waste Water
- Oil and Gas
- Power and Electronics
- Food and Beverages
- Fruit Juice
Why Choose Ceramic Membranes and Carriers
Compared to polymers, ceramic membranes offer a narrow pore size distribution exactly matching the components to be separated. They also provide better resistance against aggressive chemicals, high temperatures, a high and constant flux and a long service life.
Ceramic carriers are an ideal base for membranes and micro-filtration applications in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry as well as in water and waste water processing.
The polymer-free all-ceramic sealing of our membrane tube assemblies leads to several clear advantages:
- Maintenance free long life seals which can resist much higher temperatures and pressures compared with polymeric seals and is fully inert;
- For sanitary membranes, the absence of polymeric seals greatly reduced the sensitivity for bacterial infection at the seals by a full fit;
- Compatible with severe back washes with aggressive chemicals in order to clean filters, leading to low maintenance costs
|Substrate material||α-aluminum oxide|
|Length||max. 1200 mm, standard lengths are 250, 600 and 1200mm|
|Mean pore diameter||2 µm||1 µm||0.6 µm||0.2 µm||0.1 µm||40 nm||20 nm|
|Configuration||Design||No. of Channels||OD/ID (mm)||Length (mm)||Surface (m²)||Drawing|
|Single Bore||1||<18.0/>1.0||≤ 1200||0.003~0.06|
|4-tube system||4||25.4/7.0||≤ 1200||~0.11|
|Hollow fiber||1” module with hollow fibers||19||Fiber 4.3/2.8||166||~0.03|
|Hollow fiber||4” module with hollow fibers||220||Fiber 4.3/2.8||360||~0.7|
|Hollow fiber||8” module with hollow fibers||1300||Fiber 4.3/2.8||360||~4.1|
Want to know more about the ceramic membranes? Email us using our Contact Us Form or call us at 520-514-1100 for further discussion.
No minimum quantity requirement
$15.00 handling fee for orders less than $100.00 prior to shipping
Email email@example.com for custom products